[ExI] the Ross Ulbricht (aaka: Dread Pirate Roberts) defense fund

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 21:26:56 UTC 2013

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 1:13 PM, Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com>wrote:

> I think a site like the Silk Road should be legal, but specific illegal
> activities that occur there should be investigated by the authorities.

I'm mildly surprised they didn't leave it in place as a honeypot.  "Hey
everyone who wants to commit crimes: go here!  It's safe!  It's anonymous!
A majority of those advertising the worst services aren't actually the
authorities, honest!"

But perhaps there was too much political pressure to shut it down.