[ExI] Double-Earth (Was: kepler study says 8.8e9 earthlike planets)

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 09:58:56 UTC 2013

I guess that a lot of water is a direct consequence of the fact, that the
oxygen is the number 3 most frequent element in the Galaxy. It likely
bounds with the number 1, hydrogen - and there is water. The number three,
helium doesn't bound.

The real problem might be, why the Earth is so dry?

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/