[ExI] i miss intrade

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Nov 23 15:38:43 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Giulio Prisco
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2013 7:31 AM
To: ExI chat list
Subject: Re: [ExI] i miss intrade

>...There are many active claims, took at the menu Sport Politics Economics
Entertainment Sci/Tech

Giulio, is there an anonymous shopper option?  It looks like there is not.
I have an account in Predictious now, but no bitcoins and don't want to risk
owning them unless I can see what it allows me to buy.  It looks like it
won't let me see my options unless I have at least a few cents worth of
btcoin.  It might be a trap.  Am I paranoid?  Sure.  But we have a former
IRS chief who invoked the fifth, and we STILL don't know what felonies she
committed.