[ExI] i miss intrade

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Nov 23 18:48:11 UTC 2013

Il 23/11/2013 18:02, spike ha scritto:

>>... Giulio, you Italians are lucky.  You don't live under constant fear
from your own government.

>... when a government plague their productive citizens, they just select
for the most government-resistant strain of productive citizens.  Mirco

Mirco me lad, I am so proud of you.  Thanks you made my day.

Apologies for the overposting today.  I fear the ExI moderator will give me
a spanking.

Oh, wait...

>...Mussolini that come to the understanding "governing Italians is not
impossible, it is useless"...

Our version of that might be "Governing Americans is not impossible, but it
is always advisable to note Americans are extremely well armed."