[ExI] FDA Tells Google-Backed 23andMe to Halt DNA Test Service

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Wed Nov 27 22:51:58 UTC 2013

Il 26/11/2013 23:29, Mike Dougherty ha scritto:

> Perhaps 23andMe can just reincorporate as a religious institution and
> claim the testing equipment is some form of sacrament process?
>
> Yes, I'm being facetious... and perhaps rude/mildly offensive about it.
>  Sorry 'bout that.

My suggestion is, if they lose their fight with the FDA, they
incorporate outside the US and sell their test from outside the US. And
another corporation provide the interpretation of the results.

I like the idea of a market for interpretation of the results.
Just now 23andMe has a kit and interpret the data, other services have
other kits and interpret their data.

I would like the ability to have the raw data and then give it to
different services so I can compare the results.

Mirco