[ExI] Inflation graph

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 21:14:47 UTC 2013

On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 8:11 PM, spike wrote:
> Hmmm, it isn't so much that it is more profitable than some economic theory.
> Bribery, corruption and fraud are part of some economic theory: Hayek
> assumes these things as part of the model.

I've never heard that claim about Hayek before. (Not that that means
too much. I'm sure there are lots of things I've never heard before).
:)

I understood that Hayek accepted Government corruption and central
planning faults and saw the solution as free, self-regulating markets.
I don't think he saw his free markets being ruined by banksters being
allowed to manipulate markets to their personal benefit. He still
expected marketeers to 'play by the rules'. Dishonest trading ruins
his free markets.

BillK