[ExI] [Bulk] Re: eput this crazy system out of our misery: was RE: Euthanasia

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 14:52:12 UTC 2013

On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Lloyd Miller wrote:
> On the other hand, fossil fuel is where it's at and all society's problems
> could be solved by all-out exploration for and use of fossil fuel.  Right
> now, the price of oil is kept up by the irrational restrictions in the US
> bought and paid for by the Rockefeller / Saudi / OPEC camarilla.
> Apparently, you are "taken in" by the Establishment Petro-Dollar recyclers:
> David Rockefeller, Soros, Prince Waleed and their intellectual frauds
> financed through the UN, the Rockefeller Foundation, the Rockefeller Bros.
> Fund, Harvard, etc.
>
> No, the Republicans are floundering simpletons, resisting the ultra-Statist
> DEM(agogue) agenda.  They are not the same Party.  One is populated at the
> top by cunning tyrants, the other is populated by blithering fools.

Lloyd,  Welcome to Exi!

But this is not the place for conspiracy theories or shouting
political slogans like 'Reps Good, Dems bad!'.
Neither look likely to solve the present problems.

Here we try to be constructive and discuss problems and solutions for
now and into the far future.
(With supporting evidence for any wild claims made!).  :)

BillK