[ExI] eput this crazy system out of our misery: was RE: Euthanasia

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 16:32:26 UTC 2013

On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 7:02 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

>  Johnny, be of good cheer me lad.  They aren’t going to shut down the
> government.

They've already shut down the government, I'm talking about something far
more serious than that.

> John, if O-care fails, don’t you think someone should be held
> accountable?

Sure, but the success or failure of O-care is of trivial importance
compared with the default issue.

>  If you dislike the Tea Party

IF?!  I don't like anyone who thinks it's cute to play with nitroglycerin
while standing right next to me!

 > A deal will be made on the 16th.

Spike, I sincerely hope you're right about that, otherwise we will enter a
singularity on Thursday morning, but this one will have nothing to do with
Artificial Intelligence, or of intelligence of any sort. This singularity
will be more like the one at the center of a Black Hole.

  John K Clark