[ExI] eput this crazy system out of our misery: was RE: Euthanasia

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 09:46:41 UTC 2013

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 2:19 AM, Mike Dougherty wrote:
> I think spike may be slightly more optimistic because he is still proposing
> solutions.  I don't presume to know any.
>
> to be honest, I feel like even ranting about it publicly is approaching
> mindcrime.  As the surveillance net noose tightens, it may be declared
> retroactive mindcrime.  In the meantime, you have the right to continue to
> incriminate yourself.

We now know that the NSA is collecting email address books and phone
contact lists, so if Spike is incriminating himself, then all his
contacts are obviously suspicious characters as well. (Hastily looks
over shoulder).

Given the six degrees of separation theory,
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation>
it appears that the NSA now thinks that everyone in the world is a
possible suspect.

So, for security, the ideal solution is to jail or drone everybody
except the NSA.
Their future is an NSA enclave surrounded by smouldering wastelands.

BillK