[ExI] Warren Buffett is worried too and thinks Republicans are "asinine"

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 20:13:57 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 10:27 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> [...]
It is idiotic for the president to stand up and say we don't have a
spending problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbWVv8H_S44

We have just added another Trillion dollars to the debt ceiling, and we're
going to hit that early next year. A trillion dollars in debt in just a few
months. It's incomprehensible to think that someone as smart as the
president of the united states would think this is a good idea.

-Kelly