[ExI] B Movies - Worst Movie of All Time (Re: it was the best times, it was the best of times)

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 15:37:35 UTC 2013

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 12:28 PM, Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com>wrote:

> If you enjoy truly terrible movies, as I do, then there isn't one much
> worse than Monster a Go Go. It has a terrible plot, terrible lighting, they
> changed all the actors half way through without saying anything about it,
> it has a lousy ending, they didn't finish the opening credits, the music
> score is horrid, the editing is truly awful.
> In short, if you feel that you have not contributed to the world in a
> really significant way, this movie will make you feel much better, because
> at least you weren't involved in making it. The best thing you can say
> about Monster a Go Go is that nobody involved in making this film ever
> worked in Hollywood again. Whew! Monster a Go Go makes Ed Wood look like
> Stephen Spielberg. Honestly. If you can't find a copy... hit me up.

Monster a Go Go is indeed the Citizen Kane of bad movies,  take a look at
Mystery Science Theater's take on it, it's one of the funniest things I've
ever seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnGHJ7VlYYc

If you want to get directly to the movie go 17 minutes into the show,
although the other parts aren't bad.

  John K Clark