[ExI] What cats see

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Fri Oct 25 18:11:55 UTC 2013

That's kind of interesting.  But what is it qualitatively like? Surely
cat's don't represent the colors with the same elemental qualities I
do.  That's what I want to effing know.

Oh, and I want to know what it is like for a tetrachromat (Most of us
are trichromats), who experiences colors I've never experienced before,
also.

Why is nobody asking that far more important question?  What is reality
qualitatively like?  Surely the discovery of what has an elemental
redness quality in physics will be the greatest discovery in physics,
ever!  If people weren't so blind to this, surely we'd have discovered
this long before now.

Everyone, if you are interested in this, please sign the online petition
(join at least the Representational Qualia Theory camp here:
http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/88/6 ) so we can finally communicate to
the world how important this is, and finally figure it out.

Brent Allsop