[ExI] inernet whiffenpoof, was: RE: Tracking your internet browsing

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 19:39:49 UTC 2013

On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 7:03 PM, Kelly Anderson  wrote:
> Does AdBlock stop youtube advertisements? Those are the ones that bug me.

That's what it says on their website.
<https://adblockplus.org/en/firefox>

I assume you probably need a bit more info.  ;)

After you add AdBlock to Firefox, you need to add various Filter
Subscriptions, as explained on the website.
I use EasyPrivacy+EasyList and Malware Domains.
I also uncheck the box for 'Allow some non-intrusive advertising' in
Filter Preferences, but if you like some ads you can leave it checked.

A search will also find more filter subscriptions if required.

BillK