[ExI] Warren Buffett is worried too and thinks Republicans are "asinine"

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 21:28:35 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 5:57 AM, Mirco Romanato <painlord2k at libero.it>wrote:

> The problem in this reasoning is to impute to the POTUSes the
> responsibility of deficit spending.
> Is the legislative branch totally innocent?

Though you wouldn't know it from recent media reports, the House of
Representatives has the constitutional power of the purse in the United
States. Whenever they responsibly execute that constitutional privilege,
they are jumped on by EVERYONE.

> And the Judiciary Branch?

Almost zero power over the money. Though they did find Obamacare to be
constitutional. I don't follow how they managed that, but whatever, it's
done.

> The default would be better for the people, but they will hyper-inflate
> because it is better for them (and they will blame the higher prices to
> the "evil capitalists" and/or some other "evil groups".

Perhaps the Tea Party... LOL

> In between, Bitcoin hit 210$ today.

Nice. Wish I had some.

> The free market alternative to government fiat.
> It will rein government spending, entitlements, wars, corruption and
> brainwashing of younger generations. It will take the power of the
> printing presses away from the governments. The power to stealthy stealing.
>
> It will do democracy a lot less interesting, also.
> Because if you can not vote to rob you neighbors, where is the fun?

 In keeping what you earn. That's fun enough, isn't it?

-Kelly