[ExI] yet another ethical dilemma

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 21:31:10 UTC 2013

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 2:27 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> >… and it is information she has been searching for…
>
> It is that, and this is the reason why I am seriously considering telling
> what I know.  I can estimate the upside of telling more easily than I can
> estimate the downside.****
>
> Thanks Adrian.****
>
> Other opinions please?

I would put the chances that ALL of us are descended from some rapist
somewhere at nearly 100%. Just because you know the name of one of your
rapist g^3parents, doesn't make you a worse person.

Tell the girl. She's interested and wants to know.

The real ethical dilemma is whether to track down the other white
descendants of this white northern soldier and tell them? They aren't
asking. Should you force it down their throats the way he forced his down
hers?

-Kelly