[ExI] Global cooling: Arctic ice caps grows by 60% against global warming predictions | Mail Online

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 06:46:21 UTC 2013

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 2:38 AM, Kevin G Haskell wrote:
>>On September 27, 2013, the next annual IPCC report will be issued to t
>>the media.  If the Mail Online report is even partially accurate about the
>> >massive and unexpected amount freezing now happening in the Arctic >is
>> true, will this criminal organization finally be disbanded,  and >hopefully,
>> many long prison sentences issued to those who have >caused so much global
>> economic harm?
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2415191/Global-cooling-Arctic-ice-caps-grows-60-global-warming-predictions.html

The UK Daily Mail is a sensationalist right wing rag mainly concerned
with blaming all UK troubles on immigrants and claiming just about
anything we eat either causes cancer or cures cancer (sometimes both).

Climate changes fluctuate from year to year. One year's figures must
be seen as part of a long-term trend.
See:
<http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/files/2000/09/Figure31.png>
August 2013 ice extent was 2.38 million square kilometers (919,000
square miles) above the record low August extent in 2012. The monthly
trend is –10.6% per decade relative to the 1981 to 2010 average.
<http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/>

BillK