[ExI] How Electricity Became a Luxury Good

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Mon Sep 9 13:08:38 UTC 2013

On Mon, Sep 09, 2013 at 02:52:51PM +0200, Mirco Romanato wrote:
> How Electricity Became a Luxury Good
>
> http://abcnews.go.com/International/electricity-luxury-good/story?id=20158621#!

You're citing bullshit. Teflon Angie & Mimimi Roesler are against renewables.
Always have been. Wholesale electricity prices have *fallen*.
Hefty price increases to end users are artifical, as we're
facing national votes in a couple weeks.

> Apparently Germany is starting the road to become a hunter-gatherer
> society. But surely they will be happy to hunt and gather and die at 35
> like Ötzi.

Why, why has exi-chat regressed into a slimy pool, full of
reactionary trolls?