[ExI] Eternity in six hours: intergalactic spreading of intelligent life and sharpening the Fermi paradox

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 11:37:09 UTC 2013

Rocks live in the Moon. Clouds live on Jupiter, sand storms live on Earth
and Mars. Clouds live on Venus. As do rocks.

This we know by the signals we've got from them.

We don't get any signal from an interstellar civilization activity. As if
there were none.

The conquering of the Universe would be a satisfying signal for me.
Anything else is not a sufficiently credible signal.