[ExI] Bitcoin - Mt.Gox

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Tue Sep 10 12:12:43 UTC 2013

Hi Gordon and MIcro,

Thanks for this great question, Gordon.  I had the same questions and
concerns.  And thanks for the great answer, Micro...

So another question I have is why is coinbase.com so much cheaper, both
on the by and sell side, than even Bitstamp?

And, where do you guys buy your Bitcoins, where do you hold them, where
do you sell them, and what do you use to buy things via Bitcoin with?
And what are the historical answers for these questions (when and from
whom did you change and why?)

Brent Allsop