[ExI] bohemian rhapsody in physics

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Sun Sep 22 19:31:15 UTC 2013

Wow, that was great!  Thanks Spike.

I just wish I understood more of all that "unified string theory" physics.

In the theoretical field of science of the mind, any theory of
everything must include qualitative properties like Redness and
Greenness. The emerging expert consensus theories talk about Duality, as
in "Macro material property DUALISM" and all the "Dualism" parent camps
(see: http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/88/36 ).

So when I see all the talk about "DUALITY" (starting soon after 5:00 in
this Bohemian Gravity video), I'm wondering if it has anything to do
with the Duality we talk about in theories of science of the mind field.

Can any of you theoretical physicists help me out with this?  It's
probably just a completely unrelated type of predicted Duality, right?
OH well, can't blame me for hoping.

But as the great theoretical scientist of the mind Steven Lehar
predicts, and as it says in this video (3:45) it is all waves, which are
both quantum and qualitative properties, that vibrate and become
Particles, right?

Brent Allsop