[ExI] roboburgers to go

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Sep 24 23:14:45 UTC 2013

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of spike
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 3:45 PM
To: 'ExI chat list'
Subject: Re: [ExI] roboburgers to go

On Behalf Of spike

On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes

>>.The real test is in getting restaurants to buy these machines. Adrian

>.If it pencils out, they will buy.  We will invest in it even.  The real
test, the real make-or-break, is if they figure out a way to allow the
customer to watch the burgers being made.spike

OK creative thinkers, here's a game for you: think of fun snappy ways to
advertise robo-burgers.  I have an idea: have about four guys about 30 yrs
old, eating robo-burgers, as a Prius drives by.  Next scene, the same guys
with stage makeup aging them all about 50 years, sitting there reminiscing
about their first robo-burger back in '13, as kids go by on
Back-to-the-Future style levitating boards.

One of the now-old guys says "Rufus, these burgers are as good as they
always was back in '13, but I just don't know about this here latest
gadgetry."  A mechanical arm comes out of the table with a roboburger and
crams it in his face.  Then another arm with a shake comes up and pours it
over his head.  A pause as the shake drips down.  A French fry shoots up at
him from the table.  Another guys says "They shoulda just kept like it was
back in them good old days."

{8^D