[ExI] Basic Income - Basic Housing?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 15:07:23 UTC 2014

The big problem in all of this are the paranoids.  If they are
schizophrenic too and strongly so, no problem. But even they are quite
capable of seeming logical and sane most of the time.  They are going to
talk a judge out of involuntary commitment in a second.  I have seen a
person in a mental institution fool a whole staff of psychiatrists, who
diagnosed him normal (I caught him).  The borderline cases, which is most
of the killers we see on the news, being paranoid but not schizophrenic,
are much more likely to avoid detection.  Furthermore, there is no
treatment at all for them. billw