[ExI] Death follows European contact (Mirco Romanato)

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Apr 13 22:22:00 UTC 2014

>... On Behalf Of Mirco Romanato

>...Jails continued to select out of the gene pool individuals lacking
enough self restrain and empathy or not intelligent enough to cover their
tracks.  In fact, jail could be a more efficient selector than the death
penalty or torture.  Mirco

Well said, thanks Mirco.

We have available now low cost motion triggered cameras which immediately
send images to the internet, so the perp cannot get away with removing or
disabling the cameras.  These are down in the 100 dollar range.  They aren't
great cameras, but they wouldn't need to be high resolution images if we
have enough of them.  We get plenty of these, mounted on every house looking
out.  Perp pulls off a caper, images made and archived everywhere on the
path of flight, so there is no possibility of escape, no need for high speed
chase.  The local constabulary calmly drives to her house, peacefully bags
perp with the goods in her possesh.

I have had two of these cameras for a couple years now.  I am surprised at
how slowly they are replicating in the hood.