[ExI] Original sin

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Apr 14 22:10:23 UTC 2014

>... On Behalf Of Keith Henson

 >...As a result, this piece of our mental hardware can get us into some
awful tangles;  liberal guilt and original sin, for example...
Keith

Ja.  I don't have liberal guilt.  Quite the opposite, I have libertarian
righteousness.  Some look at that and comment that it is actually
self-righteousness.  To that I reply, well SOMEONE has to do it and no one
else will.  So I need to.

As for original sin, that's too easy; everybody has that.  We need the
opposite: original righteousness.  That means we need to do good deeds that
are so novel, no one has thought of it before.