[ExI] Existential hysteria [Mirco Romanato]

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Aug 3 15:40:55 UTC 2014

Subject: Re: [ExI] Existential hysteria [Mirco Romanato]

>…I like the idea of the Thorium reactors…But we should also keep working on solar and seeking other alternatives….

http://www.gizmag.com/solar-array-hottest-supercritical-steam-world-record/32371/

Ja, we can do them all.  We need to plant nukes as fast as we can get them in the ground, but during that process we will be burning coal and oil.  There are some parts of the globe were solar is better than nuclear, such as the Sahara.  Plenty of sun, cloudless skies and open land there and plenty of reasons to not put nuclear plants.  I can see nukes being a big player in our energy future, but not the only player.