[ExI] scifi search

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 02:07:21 UTC 2014

On Aug 19, 2014 7:50 PM, "Anders Sandberg" <anders at aleph.se> wrote:

> Spike, the trick is to get your other friends to order books for your
friends, in exchange for you ordering  books for them. So I can order the
erotic stuff for your friends so you don't have to be embarrassed, and you
can order the lefty political stuff for my friends so I don't have to get
adverts for Piketty.

That's Tor.  Using it will get you and your associated FoaFs on a
watchlist. (Not an enumeration of wristworn timepieces)

Interestingly those who disconnect from the transparent internet show no
signature afterwards.  Has anyone heard from Eugen in however many
months...?  I assume his dissapearance was by choice rather than by
disaster.  How does a good netizen check in on digital neighbors?