[ExI] Diminishing influence of increasing carbon dioxide on temperature

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Tue Aug 26 22:05:18 UTC 2014

Il 11/08/2014 23:51, Anders Sandberg ha scritto:
> Mirco Romanato<painlord2k at libero.it> , 11/8/2014 11:11 PM:
>

> Now, if the real problem is increasing water vapor, what should we
> do? Reduce Carbon emissions?
>

> If you have a system with multiple components and multiple phases
> interacting nonlinearly, if you want to control one variable you
> might want to change some non-obvious parameters. After all,
> whitening clouds by spraying seawater might lower temperature (the
> desired variable) by changed albedo, despite increasing vapour (a
> potentially bad variable).

Australian scientist calls for ‘heads to roll’ over adjusted temperature
data
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2014/08/26/australian-scientist-calls-for-heads-to-roll-over-adjusted-temperature-data/

> She writes: HEADS need to start rolling at the Australian Bureau of
> Meteorology. The senior management have tried to cover-up serious
> tampering that has occurred with the temperatures at an experimental
> farm near Rutherglen in Victoria. Retired scientist Dr Bill Johnston
> used to run experiments there. He, and many others, can vouch for the
> fact that the weather station at Rutherglen, providing data to the
> Bureau of Meteorology since November 1912, has never been moved.
> Senior management at the Bureau are claiming the weather station
> could have been moved in 1966 and/or 1974 and that this could be a
> justification for artificially dropping the temperatures by 1.8
> degree Celsius back in 1913.

We continue to catch Warmers tampering with the data.

I would suggest, before describing a "system with multiple components
and multiple phases interacting nonlinearly" to check if the data is
trustworthy.

Without trustworthy data, descriptions are moot.

Mirco