[ExI] Hal Finney being cryopreserved now

Robin D Hanson rhanson at gmu.edu
Thu Aug 28 20:17:17 UTC 2014

Hal was, and hopefully still is, a very class act.

The more cryonics customers there are, the more likely that any one of them will be revived,
and the more easily that more new customers can buy the product at a lower cost. So to help
Hal, and to help a world of people who may otherwise die, do become a cryonics customer.