[ExI] Wanderers

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Dec 1 15:28:24 UTC 2014

>... On Behalf Of BillK
Subject: Re: [ExI] Wanderers

On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 9:25 PM, Anders Sandberg  wrote:
>>... The dose of vision for this weekend:
>>... http://vimeo.com/108650530

>...But it made me sad.....
>...To me it emphasized that these places are not for humans. They are for
our machines.
>...BillK

I was astonished those recordings of Sagan were found.  What were they for
originally?  Were they bits from Cosmos?

Carl Sagan changed my life.  A candle in the night is he, a beacon to guide
us wanderers through the darkness of a demon-haunted world, a compass
pointing to truth, a firm reminder that science is the way.

I have half a mind to post that comment to Ann Druyan his co-writer.  Anyone
here friends with Ann or know her email @?