[ExI] 67p rosetta d/h

Dan danust2012 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 16:26:51 UTC 2014

I heard that too, which is why I'd side with Tomasz here. Of course, it would be interesting if two results from the same comet varied, meaning there's likely some separation process going on.

Still, I don't have a dog in this race, so it's not like my pet theory of solar system or Earth formation is on the line. :)

Regards,

Dan