[ExI] 67p rosetta d/h

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 08:05:12 UTC 2014

The science community was mostly wrong, once again.

It looks like Anders and I were also right, when saying that might be a
problem with too much water for life in the universe. Every good for life
planet might be flooded over. (It is here on this list somewhere. And
Anders also published a paper.)

I have a very unorthodox view on planets, weather and so on, which you can
find that on my blog. Our physics is relatively solid, our official
planetary science is primitive. Not because we lack data, but because there
is too much wishful thinking about  this matter. Buck Rogers, Green pagans,
Saganism, Trekkism ...to name a few wrong POVs.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/