[ExI] Smarter mice

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 22:18:10 UTC 2014

What this incredible study says to me:

>From the mice's point of view, they found out that their glial cells were
not designed in the very best way and so profited by an injection of better
ones.

>From our point of view, we do not know if any better glial cells exist, but
can consider the possibility of designing such.  The same could go, I
suppose, for neurons as well, or even muscles, tendons, bones, glands, the
whole shebang.

We are now learning to design chromosomes and will learn to design genes if
we haven't already.  Transhumanism will happen even without installing
inorganic anything to link us with something external, like a supercomputer.

Bill w