[ExI] scurrilous commentary

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Dec 16 23:07:19 UTC 2014

>... On Behalf Of BillK
Subject: Re: [ExI] scurrilous commentary

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 9:26 PM, spike wrote:
>>... SONY employees are sweating bullets right now because they know that
> whoever hacked them might publish any embarrassing thing they wrote in
> privacy to a recipient... Can you software hipsters write a
scurrilous-comment generator?

>...Search - insult generator

>...Many sites have several generators, like buzzwords, etc.

>...BillK

Ja, what I meant was to write an email generator which would create text
that isn't all that clear if the person wrote it or if it was machine
generated.  So if you are hacked and someone threatens to spill what you
wrote, you have plausible deniability.  Nothing anywhere on your email
archives could ever be useful for evidence against you or for any kind of
blackmail or extortion.  We could even rig it to where it creates a lot of
really sexy racy stuff, so that if you have ever sexted, it makes the
genuine stuff seem so bland in comparison.

We would rig the thing to send out random texts every few minutes day and
night, to each other, with some kind of tricky code in there so that the
recipients pool can automatically spam-bucket the machine-generated messages
while keeping the real.  We could get tricky with it, such that the spam
filter would only take out messages in which the number of characters in the
message times the number of "th" combinations is equal to the product of
exactly two primes, one of which is 37 (for instance.)  The eye couldn't
readily tell which messages were wheat and which ones were robo-chaff.

With that, we wouldn't even need sincere passwords.