[ExI] scurrilous commentary

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Dec 17 00:47:39 UTC 2014

Subject: Re: [ExI] scurrilous commentary

>... On Behalf Of spike

>...To create a message which would be sure to fall into the filter, we
could have a computer generated tacked-on sentence that is out of context
with the rest of the message.  Then to the genuine message, we would tack on
a message that would make it look like the computer-generated ones, which
could later add to the deniability of the genuine message.  Examples of a
tacked-on phrase or sentence:

>...Keep the aspidistra flying...  spike

OK I created a script which generates almost grammatically correct
sentences.  This can be used to encode any desired indicator or number.  It
was by sheer coincidence that the very first time I used the program, it
went of sounding a bit suggestive, with that lonely bone business.  That was
just a cheerful accident.  But in any case, we might be able to use this to
create camouflage emails.  I already see a way to improve this, by making
the plurality of the first noun agree with the plurality of the verb, so
that you get sentences with bone receives rather than with bone receive or
bones receives.

The lonely bone receives the tense elated valuables.
The curious gathering suck the talented hungry response.
The aggressive resolve muddles the adorable careful nail.
The helpful cloud fetch the scary tender helper.
The hurt studio brake the aggressive alert men.
The misty toe curve the lovely victorious doubt.
The scary agent behave the confused defeated mate.
The gorgeous psychology taste the unusual fancy wife.
The disturbed bath remind the innocent frail bake.
The powerful suggestion fix the annoyed bright girlfriend.
The ugliest science stare the muddy encouraging reputation.
The jolly coffee copy the spotless long election.
The odd atmosphere present the cheerful smiling female.
The silly singer multiply the inexpensive difficult reading.
The depressed two ban the unusual curious standard.
The envious departure print the frail bad muscle.
The weary till order the frantic defeated human.
The busy thought glue the annoying different steal.
The colorful witness ruin the determined bloody cold.
The graceful treat march the smoggy clean patient.
The grotesque rope hope the clean stormy exit.
The long host copy the cloudy troubled personality.
The bright mistake sip the enthusiastic uninterested excitement.
The smoggy phrase agree the successful old-fashioned corner.
The grotesque muscle guarantee the enchanting spotless coffee.
The wandering cause guess the good adventurous human.
The wrong dealer arrange the nasty expensive data.
The repulsive answer watch the excited panicky call.
The jealous control colour the light concerned language.
The jolly recording listen the mysterious alert home.
The depressed box blot the attractive upset site.
The annoying kid excite the thoughtful fancy scale.
The depressed iron charge the silly comfortable painting.
The embarrassed hurry fancy the funny confused contact.
The wicked mom offend the friendly adventurous friendship.
The concerned bitter concern the troubled cheerful box.
The poised ambition jail the smiling elegant virus.
The hurt rule moan the agreeable bright training.
The bewildered challenge employ the aggressive embarrassed tea.