[ExI] 10 Most Important Science Fiction Books About Superintelligence

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 14:17:02 UTC 2014

Thanks Giulio.

Even going to her page on Wikipedia it is hard to tell just what order to
read them in.  For the novels, it's fine.  But some of the books are short
stories, some of which relate to the Company, and some don't.  Some of the
Company short stories are really not needed to keep up with the plots in
the novels, but a few are.  A  few of the books are not Company novels.
Maybe read about them on Amazon for that info.

They are great stories, but for some, there is not enough action,
especially fights and wars, etc.  It suited me just fine.  I don't know of
another writer like her.

Enjoy.

bill w