[ExI] far future

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 21:27:50 UTC 2014

Somewhat embarrassed here. The psychologist here just missed out on
including social intelligence in my book, if you can believe that.  The far
future babies get training early on in recognition of facial and body
language emotions, but somehow the social part just didn't get included.

Of course, any genetic part of social IQ is included in the genome.

And, as you say 'of course' that geniuses will be far, far from dull to
each other.  No one can know everything (except the Big Computer) and so
conversation can be as lively as Earth ever saw.  New tech, new music, new
ideas about the genomes of all the plants and animals.....endlessly
interesting.  I wish I could really go there.  bill