[ExI] Human Aging experiences

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 19:49:20 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 4:00 AM,  Brian Manning Delaney
<listsb at infinitefaculty.org> wrote:

> El 2014-02-13 17:46, Keith Henson escribi?:

>> We found a company that seemed to do what it took and read their
>> studies about how they had developed and tested their procedures, from
>> theory and animal work right up to human studies.
>
> Is the company Regenexx?

Yes.  Sorry, left out the name in the story.

> I know someone who is considering having a
> procedure done with them (also in the Caymans -- though they have
> offices offering FDA-approved procedures in the US, as well).

We have done both.  If you go the the Caymans, be sure to plan on
playing with the sting rays.

Keith

PS.  This kind of work has to be done under image guidance.  They use
a low dose C-arm x-ray.  It's useless or even worse than useless to
put stem cells or growth factors in random locations.