[ExI] The meaning of life (in transhumanism)

Max More max at maxmore.com
Tue Feb 18 07:30:01 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 4:33 PM, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

> It changes as you age. The meaning of life for a twenty year old is
> not the same as for a seventy year old.
> Similarly if you are a 30 year old with a young family, the meaning of
> life changes again.

 For many people, perhaps. I can say, though, that my answer at age 50 is
the same as it would be at 20.

What is that answer? Sorry, there is insufficient room in the margins of
this notebook...

--Max

P.S. Anders: Great topic, I would like to give my answer for real when more
awake. What is your deadline?

--
Max More, PhD
Strategic Philosopher