[ExI] The second step towards immortality

Stephen Van Sickle sjv2006 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 19:51:34 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 9:31 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

Martin, don't let them fool you.  I see sims, everywhere.  They see only
> what they want to see.  They don't even know they are sims.

"Then I glanced at the ring on my finger. The Snake That Eats Its Own Tail,
Forever and Ever.  I know where I came from--but where did all you zombies
come from? I felt a headache coming on, but a headache powder is one thing
I do not take. I did once--and you all went away.
So I crawled into bed and whistled out the light. You aren't really there
at all. There isn't anybody but me--Jane--here alone in the dark.

I miss you dreadfully!"
-- Robert A. Heinlein<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/205.Robert_A_Heinlein>
    "-All You Zombies-"
    1959