[ExI] far future

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 19:40:41 UTC 2014

I've thought of that.  The future people are all cheerful, tolerant and so
on.  It might be that we would get tired of all that good humor.

Also, can there be good without evil?  What would they gossip about?  What
would they regard as funny?  Intricate puns?  The Three Stooges?

I have not decided how far into the past they can go, of if they can go
into their own future.  I don't want to get into going back and validating
religious beliefs, or checking into historical accuracy of other kinds, or
trying to mess with the future by changing the past, as I will then have to
explain paradoxes.

What would be really depressing:  if we did not evolve any further.  We've
already started genetic manipulation of plants and animals and I reckon it
won't ever stop.  So we will evolve but by our own hands, and thus so much
faster.