[ExI] The second step towards immortality

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 17:28:17 UTC 2014

That's a LONG paper for such a simple question. Oy vey! Philosophers! I
pulled out two numbers though:

10^445 possible strings the judge could utter.

The strategy tree embodied by the HT program has 10^22,278 nodes

Those numbers are sufficiently large for me to presume that this
implementation could not be realized. Just as I stated much more succinctly
and far less rigourously. ;-)

-Kelly