[ExI] common core educations standards, was: RE: far future

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 18:49:04 UTC 2014

Put another way, just imagine how incredible the results would be if we
spent as much extra on the top 5% of students as we now spend on the bottom
5% of students. What if Special Education were bi-polar? What would that
look like?

I can't find good numbers online, but I do know that when my kids were in
special education, they had a student to teacher ratio of less than 10:1.
Imagine if we did that for the top 5% of students as well? What would the
results be of having gifted child programs with that kind of
student:teacher ratio?

-Kelly