[ExI] The meaning of life revisited

Harvey Newstrom mail at harveynewstrom.com
Fri Jul 4 02:04:33 UTC 2014

On Saturday, June 14, 2014 6:18 PM, BillK wrote,
> There's a best-seller book about that.
> Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman.
> There was also a documentary on BBC TV about this.
>
> <http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/book-review-thinking-fast-and-
> slow-by-daniel-kahneman-10272011.html>

This was an excellent book.  It explains most people's non-thinking
reactions day to day.  And it really is based on statistical analysis and
scientific results.  It is not just a pop psychology theory of how the brain
works.  It is real scientific research results showing what our brains
really do.  And they don't work as logically as people like to think!

--
Harvey Newstrom   www.HarveyNewstrom.com