[ExI] sendup of Hobby Lobby

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 18:14:21 UTC 2014

​We need to dig it all up, now.  If not now, then never.  We can still save
ourselves from utter tyranny, but this might very well be our last chance,
while we are enjoying  the most transparent administration in history,
without a smidgen of corruption.  The commander in chief himself assured us
of these things, so it must be true, period.  spike​

​I am not as pessimistic as you are, since I think these sorts of things
have always gone on.  (Look at the horrors of the FBI under Hoover.)

That said, I support any Congressional panel to dig out the truth​
​ re any of the things we are discussing.  bill w​