[ExI] Bringing the dead back to life

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 21:00:55 UTC 2014

I understand the fears of using "suspended animation" -- bad public relations and setting expectations really high -- but that's kind of what it is, no? It's only short term though. I wonder what the limits of this technique will be and how quickly, if it's successful in humans, it can be rolled out to trauma centers across the globe -- heck, if it can be turned into something an EMT or just about anyone (no offense to EMTs) can use anywhere so that a trauma victim can simply be stored until they get to a location where they can be patched up.

Regards,

Dan
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20140704-i-bring-the-dead-back-to-life