[ExI] Existential hysteria

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 06:37:27 UTC 2014

Anders wrote:

> It also encompasses the reinsurance industry, a business that is very
careful to have as accurate risk models as possible and does lose money
when they are wrong.

I think, the insurance companies use AGW as a PR stunt and maybe as an
excuse to be more expensive. No hard data proves the link between
calamities and AGW, but it is a PR important stuff.

It's all just a mirage.

If I am wrong, a piece of unambiguous data should be mentioned somewhere.
Or better everywhere. But it is not.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/