[ExI] RES: The car of the Future?

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 18:09:13 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 6:22 PM, Henrique Moraes Machado  wrote:
> Holy cow. This is fugly. And I really like the concept of three wheelers and
> think the two wheels in the front, one in the back arrangement is the best
> (stability, leg room). There are many concepts flying around the
> interwebtubs that prove those things don't need to be this atrocious. It's
> like they picked a Reliant Robin and just inverted it.

It's American! Don't expect Italian styling.  :)  (Not at first anyway).

The problem Elio has is deciding what his market is. Americans are not
known for volume buying of slow bare-bones cars, even if they are
economical. Elio seems to be trying to cover his bases by having a
basic model and allowing customers to load it up with as many goodies
as they want.
Then he will see what sells, and probably upgrade the basic to include
the popular options.

And somebody is bound to fit turbo chargers and nitro injection.  ;)

BillK