[ExI] Be nice to leftists

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 03:33:44 UTC 2014

On 05/26/2014 02:08 PM, BillK wrote:
> On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 9:52 PM, Tara Maya  wrote:
>> How any sane person could compare the crimes of Mao Zedong to the "crimes" of
>> manufacturing the goods and services of the modern world is a level intellectual
>> dishonesty and/or muddle-headedness that is simply beyond my comprehension.
> And they say the same about you.
>
> That's because politics and religion is emotionally driven. Non-rational.
> You cannot argue anyone out of their basic beliefs. Argument, even
> contrary evidence, just reinforces their determination to hold on to
> their beliefs.

That equivalence is in fact not insane but a portrayal of gross
ignorance at best and if not from ignorance then it is blatantly evil in
attempting to pretend that force and free choice in a market are
equivalent.  If you don't see why and think it is all just emotion
and/or subjective then it would be completely pointless to attempt to
explain it to you.

- samantha