[ExI] thought experiment and meaning of life

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 00:16:33 UTC 2014

A virus of entirely human origin has wiped the planet of all people.
Shortly after aliens visit (irony, eh?).  They study us and our buildings,
literature - everything - over many years.

What will they say is the most important, the best thing we produced while
we existed?  That is, they will attempt to attach a meaning to our
collective lives.  Assume that they learn our languages, math, music,
history, philosophy etc. and are somewhat like us.

So, what would you say in answer to that question?   wfw