[ExI] be nice to leftists

Jukka Liukkonen jukka.liukkonen at iki.fi
Thu Jun 19 18:02:15 UTC 2014

> ### Over 90% of the wielders of power in our society (Federal employees,
> elite university faculty and administrators, mainstream journalists, public
> intellectuals) are culturally leftist. And yes, those who have power are
> different from us - they got where they are because of being obsessed with
> power and status, and skilled at gaining power. Since non-leftists (whom
> leftists sloppily classify as "right") have much less power than cultural
> leftists, yes, this implies they are different - either less interested or
> less skilled at obtaining power.

Many intellectuals are for sure, but I'm not so sure about journalists and
politicians. And definitely not about corporate leaders. And even if they
associated themselves that way, it doesn't show in actual policies and
politics.

Of course this depends by country. Which country are you talking about?
(US?)  And how does this 90%'s ideology show in your opinion? If you can
give few practical examples..

Jukka